We've got you covered. Use our group booking service and get added perks and dedicated booking co-ordinator.
· Be the life the party
· Always love our guests
· Be really really organised!
· Keep cool when the pressure hits
· Enjoy a super fast pace
· Understand this is a business, be passionate about maximising revenue
· Be creative, innovative and digitally smart
· Be yourself
· Report to the Front of House Manager
· Be part of a great team within your department that get Generator and want to be themselves.
· Take ownership of the guest journey to ensure that you continuously raise the bar and create a truly unique Generator experience.
· Know your guests and have a passion for independent travel and the road less travelled.
· Monitor our social spaces, lighting, sound and temperature, to make sure they embody the Generator brand and culture AT ALL TIMES.
· Know your city, its cafés, bars and restaurants, its art, its music.
· Demonstrate a passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
· OWN GUEST COMPLAINTS AND RESOLVE THEM YOURSELF
· Ensure you comply with all company policies you have been trained on, which include Fire Training and Health & Safety and Food Hygiene
· Be Responsible for all cash handling whilst your are on duty
· Correctly administer the Close of Shift procedures every shift with 100% accuracy and consistency.
· Experienced within a front office hospitality environment
· Passionate for the hospitality and the youth travel market
· Fluent in English and knowledge of a second language is desirable
· Experienced working with a Property Management System (ideally Sihot)
· Flexible with regards to shifts available per week (mixture of morning and evening shifts)
OUR KEY BENEFITS INCLUDE:
· Birthday holiday in addition to your yearly holiday allocation of 25 days
· Employee Bounty Program providing opportunities to earn up to €1,000 for new hire referrals with no cap on number of referrals made
· Company contribution towards gym membership fees for all eligible employees
· Ideas Award - Quarterly award to double pay for 1 month to employee with most valuable suggestion/feedback
· 2 free nights’ accommodation across any hostels (subject to availability)
· Reduced room rates for staff as well as friends and family members
· Social events and celebrations calendar
· Various employee recognition schemes
· Online learning tools
Join Us and help us achieve our Vision!
Subscribe to Generator and we'll keep you in the loop with our latest offers and events.
Sorry, your current cookie preferences prevent you from using this feature on our site.