We've got you covered. Use our group booking service and get added perks and dedicated booking co-ordinator.
Generator is a global lifestyle brand offering fresh and socially engaging accommodation and hospitality venues. Our vision is to become the world’s leading experience and design-led hostel brand. We aim to achieve this by offering a host of soulful social spaces, cultural events and a creative programme that inspires guests and locals alike, all while providing affordable and safe accommodation in the centre of the city.
BEING YOURSELF is the key to bringing the Generator story and brand to life. We need a passionate and confident people person to join our team in Generator Berlin Prenzlauer Berg. If you are motivated, organised, a people person through and through and have a genuine desire to be part of something big then your journey should start here. Help us to create an unforgettable experience. Be a part of Europe’s fastest moving, ground breaking, hostel brand. Join Generator, be yourself.
· Be the life the party
· Always love our guests
· Be really really organised!
· Keep cool when the pressure hits
· Enjoy a super-fast pace
· Understand this is a business, be passionate about maximising revenue
· Be creative, innovative and digitally smart
· Be yourself
· Report to the Front Office Manager
· Be part of a great team within your department that get Generator and want to be themselves.
· Take ownership of the guest journey to ensure that you continuously raise the bar and create a truly unique Generator experience.
· Know your guests and have a passion for independent travel and the road less travelled.
· Monitor our social spaces, lighting, sound and temperature, to make sure they embody the Generator brand and culture AT ALL TIMES.
· Know your city, its cafés, bars and restaurants, its art, its music.
· Demonstrate a passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
· OWN GUEST COMPLAINTS AND RESOLVE THEM YOURSELF
· Ensure you comply with all company policies you have been trained on, which include Fire Training and Health & Safety and Food Hygiene
· Be Responsible for all cash handling whilst you are on duty
· Correctly administer the Close of Shift procedures every shift with 100% accuracy and consistency.
· Experienced within a front office hospitality environment
· Passionate for the hospitality and the youth travel market
· Fluent in English & German with knowledge of an additional language being desirable
· Experienced working with a Property Management System (ideally Sihot)
· Flexible with regards to shifts available per week (mixture of morning, evening and night shifts)
This is not intended as an exhaustive list of duties. Other duties as may be reasonably required will form part of this job description.
Our Key Benefits Include:
· Birthday holiday in addition to your yearly holiday allocation
· 2 free nights’ accommodation across any hostels (subject to availability)
· Reduced room rates for staff as well as friends and family members
· Social events and celebrations calendar
Join Us and help us achieve our Vision!
Subscribe to Generator and we'll keep you in the loop with our latest offers and events.