Justin Bieber Twitter Competition
He does not need an introduction…and we thought we’d be a part of the Bieber mania as it comes to one of our own cities – Hamburg, Germany. Tadahh…and our HamBieber competition comes to life!
We’re giving away a pair of golden tickets for all you beautiful Bieber lovers…yes that’s right…GIVING them away…we literally don’t want them anymore!
You either have Bieber fever or his lyrics just wont stop popping through your head, but we know everyone has a guilty pleasure of liking him a little? Admit it…
If you want to be in for a chance of winning tickets to this sought after event, to see Bieber’s “pretty” face in Hamburg, then follow these 3 easy steps below.
I’m'a tell you one time:
- Follow @GeneratorHostel
- Let us know where you would take Bieber if you only had one day with him @GeneratorHostel
- Remind us who you are with the form below
Done and dusted!!! All to do now is hold tight and sing really loudly the lyric below – seriously we will be able to hear you!
“Baby, baby, baby oooh
Like baby, baby, baby nooo
Like baby, baby, baby oooh
I thought you’d always be mine (mine)”
Sadly (or happily), we only have 1 pair of tickets to give-away, so hurry!
Tickets are for 2nd April at O2 World Hamburg and can be picked up by the winner from 25th March at Generator Hamburg.
Come on #peeps!
Start Tweeting…. @Generatorhostel #Bieber #Tickets, where would you take the man himself?
Terms & Conditions
- This free Competition will run from 8th March 2013 to 22nd March.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The prize is for 1 x 2 tickets.
- To enter the competition entry form, you should “follow” the Generator Hostels Twitter page (https://twitter.com/GeneratorHostel)
- To be eligible to win, entrants must tweet their answer to the questions ‘where would you take Bieber if you only had one day with him?’ to @Generatorhostel on Twitter and complete the data entry form below.
- By entering the competition, you are deemed to have accepted the competition’s terms and conditions and the successful entry will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- The competition ends at midnight (GMT) on the 22nd March. No entries submitted after this time will be valid.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person, irrespective of the number of entries an individual submits.
- The winner will be notified by email within 3 days of the end of the competition. First name and hometown details may also be posted on the Generator Hostels Social Media pages, but we will not communicate full winners’ details via Facebook as this would contravene Facebook’s own promotion guidelines.
- The prizes are non-transferable and no refund will be available.
- The competition judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Employees of Generator Hostels and their families, are excluded from entering the Competition.
- Generator Hostels and their agents reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
- Tickets will be collected by the winner at Generator Hamburg, Steintorplatz 3 20099 Hamburg, Germany.
- Generator Hostels and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this Competition.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. You are providing your information to Generator Hostels and not to Twitter.