Berlin Big City Challenge – Up For It?
You’re too late guys, this competition has now ended. But do not fear, we’re in Barcelona this month!
Our big city challenge is much more than a competition. It’s a chance for you and three mates to stay at Generator and experience our great city locations like locals.
So what’s the deal?
We’re running four city challenge contests – and kicking it off in Berlin. Win and we’ll cover you and your mates flights and accommodation, and our local crew will set you a day of laugh out loud challenges to take when you’re out there! All we’ll ask is that you record the best bits of your challenge day on an iPad – and we’ll give you that too! Does the boot fit?
The boot definitely fits – get me involved!
To enter, simply tell us on Facebook in a few short words why it’s got to be you and your mates that we choose. Be funny, be straight, be confident, be coy, be whatever it takes to get your message across. You can even send us a photo or video to show us why you and your mates fit the bill. Pitch it to us! Our Berlin crew will check you out and pick the winners they think are up to face our first big city challenge.
Our conditions & terms (ooOOoo mixing it up a bit!)
- This free Competition will run from March 1st 2013 to 31st March 2013.
- The Competition is open to people aged 18 or over.
- No purchase is necessary.
- To enter the competition entry form, you should “like” the Generator Hostels UK Facebook page (www.facebook.com/GENERATORhostels)
- To be eligible to win, entrants must submit personal written entries in three separate copy fields on the Big City Challenge competition entry page, explaining to the judges why they should be selected to win the prize.
- Submission of photo and video content is not a condition of entry, but any content submitted may be used to promote the current ongoing competition via Generator Hostel’s Facebook page and other social media channels.
- This is a competition requiring skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged by employees of Generator Hostels based on the originality and creative merit of the written content created.
- By entering the competition, you are deemed to have accepted the competition’s terms and conditions and successful entries will receive a ‘thank you’ message.
- The competition ends at midnight (GMT) on the 31st March 2013. No entries submitted after this time will be valid.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person, irrespective of the number of entries an individual submits.
- The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the end of the competition. First name and hometown details may also be posted on the Generator Hostels UK Facebook page, www.facebook.com/GENERATORhostels), but we will not communicate full winners’ details via Facebook as this would contravene Facebook’s own promotion guidelines.
- The prizes are non-transferable and no refund will be available.
- The competition judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Generator Hostels retains the right to publicise the names of the winners and their selected guests across all marketing materials and channels, including social media.
- Employees of Generator Hostels, their promotional partners, and their families, are excluded from entering the Competition.
- Generator Hostels and their agents reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
- Generator Hostels and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this Competition.
- The winners of this competition take part in challenges set by Generator Hostels staff and their appointed organisers at their own risk and a disclaimer waiving all claims against Generator Hostels and any party acting on its behalf must be completed by the winners.
- The winners’ full names will be available after the Competition closes by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a self addressed letter to Digital Marketing Department, Generator Hostels, Macnaughton House, Compton Place, London WC1H 9SD – within one month of the close of the competition.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Generator Hostels and our promotional partners and not to Facebook.
- If the winner lives outside the UK & Northern Ireland, the winner will be offered a travel voucher worth up to £800 to cover the cost of flights to Berlin from their chosen airport for departure and Generator will not be liable for any additional travel costs incurred. The voucher will be non-transferable and valid only for flights to Berlin.
- The iPad will be provided to the winner 1 week before the departure date to Berlin.