Group globetrotting to Hostels in Europe can be a hectic business. Getting the stag to the plane on time, taking the team to the right venue, getting the class, well… to the class at the best of times.
Now, I know how to make your, hen, stag, sports team, family reunion, college trip, or anything for that matter run smoothly. Organisation. Leave it up to me, I’ll keep you well fed, looked after and thoroughly entertained. I’ll let you be my groupie.
My group bookings include all of this wonderful stuff
- Free super fast no quibble quote
- Free bed linen and luggage storage
- Dedicated groups coordinator
- Private rooms for organisers
- Pickup and drop off points for coaches
- Pick of rooms, from singles to eight bed dorms
- Diners delight with a selection of special group meal options to choose from in Berlin Mitte and Prenzlauer Berg
- Group booker exclusives at my Generator Travel Shop
Just fill in the form below to see how I can get your gang to join my gang. If you’re up against time and are looking to book in the next 7 days give me a call, I’ll be happy to help.
Don’t forget that everyone checking in to Generator will need photo ID as guests under 18 are not able to stay in shared dorms. Sorry…its the law. Generator Berlin Mitte only accepts guests who are aged 16 or over.
From the 1st of January 2014, a 5% City Tax on private overnight stays will be added onto the price of bookings in Berlin. Please click on this link for more information on the city tax.