Copenhagen Photo Battle 2013
We’re collaborating with ‘Ilikelocals’ for the ultimate photo battle. ‘Ilikelocals’ give travellers an insiders guide to the city. They help you do as the locals do and make the most out of all of the cities secrets.
If you’ve got the skills to get the best snap of Copenhagen then you win the battle. What’s the prize I hear you say? Two nights in a private room in Berlin Mitte!
The final day of the competition we’ll be having a celebration shin-dig on at Generator Copenhagen. They’ll be beer pong, Dj’s and an announcement of the winning photo.
19-21 – ranch
21-00 – Christian risk
00-02 – butterfingers ft. Svante
How to enter the competition…(Competition now closed 12/10/2013)
The winner of the competition was @davesostatic for his landscape snap. Comments from judges:
“It’s sculpturally and beautifully composed – the lightening is pretty and there has been no use of cheap instruments, such as Instagram filters. It tells a story of the new Copenhagen which is about to flourish. The light is beautiful with shadows and tone shades.”
You enter by logging into Instagram, taking your favourite photo of Copenhagen, and tagging it with #cphspots.
In order to vote for your favourite photo, find #cphspots on Instagram and like your fave. There will be only one winner and they’ll be announced on the night of October 12th.
Better get snapping!
Got something to say about this event? Tweet us at: https://twitter.com/Gen_Copenhagen
Terms and Conditions
- The prize includes 1 private twin room for 2 nights in Generator Berlin Mitte subject to availability.
- The room can be used for a maximum of two guests.
- The prize has to be redeemed before 12.10.2014.
- Please contact the Berlin Mitte reception to claim your prize.
- You will be issued with a voucher that you have to retain and present at the reception.
- Two consecutive night stay
- Must be over the age of 18 to enter unless accompanied by an adult
- Voucher has to be presented at check in or a full charge for the stay will be made.