Night Auditor – Berlin Prenzlauer Berg
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Night Owl to join our Night Reception Team Part Time.
At Generator we believe in creating welcoming, fun and inspiring environments for our guests and team. We pride ourselves on being a team of globally minded, genuinely caring and friendly individuals. It’s these values coupled with our unquenchable passion for service which creates the unique culture that is Generator.
At Generator we are obsessed with delivering outstanding service through a personal touch.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing person to join our Reception team.
Your main tasks will be:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide a warm friendly Generator welcome to all guests and the public
- Respond quickly and efficiently to all customer requests and enquiries, ensuring that you maintain a “can do” attitude at all times
- Ensure you have a good knowledge of the city such that you are able to give tips and unusual suggestions for guests as to what to visit, where to go and the best way to get there. Show them your city
- Run all Night Audit reports, check all daily audits and report to Accounts, Revenue and Front Office when discrepancies are found
- Reconciling of POS and PMS systems on a nightly basis ensuring that all discrepancies are rectified and reported to management
- Deal with Reservations request and walk ins
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Appropriate experience gained in all main tasks within the Front Office department.
- Experience working with front office software
- Natural communicator with a desire to solve problems
- Have a genuine interest and enthusiasm for what you do
- Second Language is desirable but not essential