Housekeeping Crew Hamburg
To assist the Housekeeping Manager to organise and maintain the high standards of cleanliness and efficiency required by the Generator hostel in order to enhance its image of the best travel hostel. To manage an efficient housekeeping department ensuring that good lines of communication, internally and externally, with all staff and hostel clients are achieved.
- To be aware of, to comply with, and where necessary, to enforce the hostel’s policies in relation to fire, health and safety, or any other requirement.
- To carry out any other reasonable duty that may be requested by the Operations or Housekeeping Manager or other management.
- To carry out instruction from the Operations or Housekeeping Manager or other management regarding any special cleaning arrangements.
- To use all cleaning chemicals and equipment appropriately and safely.
- To take part in all in house or external training.
- To work in other areas of the housekeeping department when necessary and when instructed to by the operations manager or other management.
- To carry out cleaning jobs including bedrooms, public areas, toilets and similar.
Please be aware that this list is not exhaustive.
To apply, please email your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title of the position you are applying for.