Group Reservations Agent Berlin Prenzlauer Berg
At Generator hostels we are obsessed in delivering outstanding service through a personal touch.
As a Group Reservations Agent, you will assist in the effective and smooth running of group reservations part of the Revenue Department and will have a relentless desire to “wow” our customers at every opportunity, ensuring that customers needs are exceeded.
Your main tasks are:
• As Group Reservation Agent your ultimate goal during each shift is that you have endeavoured to ensure that the needs of every client and customer have been met and exceeded at each interaction.
• At every opportunity you have created a positive impression on the customer thus ensuring that they will remember their experience at Generator.
• To respond quickly and efficiently to all customer requests and enquiries, ensuring that you maintain a “can do” attitude at all times.
• Keeping the PRIDE behaviours in mind, ensure that during your shift you remain focused on the clients and customers and their needs demonstrating belief in the Generator Brand and how to WOW the guest.
• Where an opportunity may arise, ensure that you are upselling and cross selling throughout your departments.
• Ensuring that when on shift you are fully briefed, engaged and committed to delivering a true Generator experience.
• To ensure that all areas of group reservations (20+ pax) are accurately and efficiently handled from enquiry to invoice. This will be achieved by working closely with all departments in the hostel.
• To maintain rates as communicated by the Revenue Manager, ensuring that guidelines, strategy and sell rates are adhered to at all times in order to achieve budgeted group revenue targets.
• To complete daily tasks as detailed in the shift check lists to assist in the smooth running of the department.
• To respond to e-mail and telephone enquiries in a timely fashion and to company standards (24hrs).
• To provide a positive and personalised manner with agents and group leaders ensuring the best customer service at all times with a view to ensuring repeat bookings.
• To familiarise yourself with rates, special offers, and other information that have been communicated to ensure consistency within the Team.
• Up-sell Generator facilities and rooms as appropriate to maximise revenue opportunities via group bookings.
• To communicate any problems or issues relating to group reservations in a constructive manner to Revenue Supervisor.
• To promote and sell Generator Hostel beds and other revenue generating services as effectively as possible at every opportunity.
• The above list is not exhaustive and for the betterment of the business you may be asked to complete other tasks or responsibilities within your department or other departments in the hostel.
You need to demonstrate:
• Appropriate experience gained in all main tasks within the Revenue and Reservations department.
• Demonstrate strong team and communication skills.
• Ability to build effective working relationships at all levels with diverse groups of colleagues in a way that appears natural and effortless.
• Have a genuine interest and enthusiasm for what you do.
Please be aware that this list is not exhaustive.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com with the Job Title of the position you are applying for.