Group Audit Manager – Maternity Leave Contract
- Overseeing and developing optimum operation processes and procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to H&S and other audit and local legislation requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining minimum product specifications and cost guidelines for all purchased items across hostels.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with standard operating procedures and that business continuity planning is kept up to date at all sites
- Responsible for oversight of customer service feedback, statistics and reporting
- Responsible for project management of key operational change projects
- Maintain and develop operations reporting process in order support business decision making.
- Responsible for implementing standard operating procedures and business continuity planning along with standard check lists and plans designed to produce seamless transition from pre to post opening.
- Liaises with Head of Development to inform overall programme plan and ensure operational activities are delivered on time and to budget.
- Highlights operational areas for concern/potential project delays, with solutions
- Responsible for ensuring up to date regulatory training schedules, on-site training delivery for auditable items along with DM and crisis management training
- Delivers software (particularly SIHOT) health & safety training manuals, ensuring all sites are up to date
- Drives adherence with H&S and all other audit requirements, maintaining and following up on schedules of action and reporting monthly on outcomes and progress
- Working with the General Managers in each location to raise the standards for Generator Hostels and ensure that all hostels are performing to the required brand standards and KPI’s
- Ensure compliance and accurate operational reporting and filing
- In liaison with each General Manager audit the performance of services such as Housekeeping, Maintenance, Front Office, Revenue and all public areas in each location producing improvement plans and business cases where applicable
- Ensures signage adheres to brand standards
- Assists development of the service specification and monitors delivery
- Assist GM’s in producing local Operations Manuals and Business Continuity Plans from Standard Operating Procedures and the BCP Template and ensure theses are current at each property
- Audit cleanliness and guest service experience for each location with co-operation of local management.
Please be aware that this list is not exhaustive.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title of the position you are applying for.