A Tale of two Berlin hostels
On the edge of Prenzlauer Berg is where I reside with the whole city at your fingertips and over 890 beds for you to enjoy, it really is quite a spectacular adventure.
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- Perfect for groups with large public spaces
- The biggest beer garden in town
- Daily bar events
- 1 minute walk from S-Bahn
Meet me in the middle, or should I say Mitte. Slap bang in the middle of the edgy city of Berlin is where you’ll find me. I’m this city’s newest slickest pad and I'm much much more than a hostel.
- Bang Central
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hostel
- All rooms en-suite
- Café & Bar open to all
- Alfresco Courtyard